Portable Ultrasonic Liquid Flow Meter – MUF1805P
- Meet Standard of JJG 1030-2007 for ultrasonic flow meter
- Approved by ISO9001
Hurricane MUF1805P Flow meter with accuracy 0.5%
Hurricane MUF1805P Flowmeter – Portable Ultrasonic Liquid Flow Meter consists of a flow sensor (two ultrasonic transducers), a flow transmitter and a Personal Digital Assistant (TPC).
The MUF1805P is a state-of-the-art universal transit time Flowmeter designed using Bluetooth wireless technology. While principally designed for clean liquid applications, the instrument is tolerant of liquids with the small amounts of air bubbles or suspended solids found in most industrial environments.
Standard Configuration of MUF1805P
1. Flow Transmitter 2. Personal Digital Assistant (TPC)
3. Flow Sensor (with magnetic clamp) 4. Pipe ties
5. Electric cable 6. 4-20Ma signal wire
7. 5m tape measure 8. Screw driver
9. Portable bag for flow transmitter 10. Flight Case Package
- Easy data acquisition and processing. By using the TPC data acquisition and processing program of Hurricane MUF1805I Flowmeter, you can perform data acquisition and processing conveniently. Using the TPC, you can also perform such operations as browsing the collected data, making statistical analysis, displaying graphs, etc. The PC applications of the MUF1805I Flowmeter make it even easier to implement the above operations or print data tables.
- With distinctive features such as high precision, high reliability, high capability and low cost, the MUF1805I Flowmeter features other advantages.
- Low consumption power, high reliability, anti-jamming and outstanding applicability.
- Clear, user-friendly menu selections make MUF1805I Flowmeter simple and convenient to use.
- S., U.K. and Metric measurement units are available. Meanwhile, almost all-universal measurement units worldwide may be selected to meet customer’s requirements.
- Daily, monthly and yearly totalized flow: Totalized flow for the last 64 days and months as well as for the last 5years are may be viewed.
- You can be convenient to use the high capacity memorized SD card for long time data logging on the scene. Clear, user-friendly operating interface. The fully-windowed software supplied with this instrument allows users to set parameters or types easily, including British or Metric measurement units, pipe size, pipe material, wall thickness, fluid type, output signal, etc. The setup guide of the TPC makes it more convenient for users to configure the setup parameters, display settings and output settings. Instead of memorizing a large number of commands, you can complete these configurations simply by following the instructions on the screen. Different settings can be saved as different files that can be recalled easily.
- Power on/off function: allows the viewing of time and flow rate as power is switched on and off 64 times. Also, the MUF1805I Flowmeter has manual or automatic amendment during offline sessions. Self-contained signal output, including relay, open collector, frequency and 4~20mA current loop analog outputs, etc.
- Parallel operation of positive, negative and net flow totalizes with scale factor (span) and 7 digit display, while the output of totalize pulse and frequency output are transmitted via relay and open collector.
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- Cast iron
- Cement pipe
- Aluminum and others
- Running water
- Sewage treatment
- Chemical material
- Crude oil
- Sea water desalinization
- Lubricating oil
- Industry Circulating Water
- Chemical reagent adding and others
- Water, sewage (with low particle content) and seawater
- Water supply and drainage water
- Power plants (nuclear power plant, thermal and hydropower plants), heat energy, boiler feed water and
- Energy management system
- Metallurgy and mining applications (cooling water and acid recovery, for example)
- Petroleum and chemicals
- Food, beverage and pharmaceutical
- Marine operation and maintenance
- Energy economy supervision and water conservation management
- Pulp and paper
- Pipeline leak detection
- Regular inspection, tracking and collection
- Energy measuring and balance
- Network monitoring systems and energy/flow computer management
Connection mode & Dimensions
⇒ Connection diagram
⇒ Structure Dimensions unit: mm
Outer dimension of MUF1805P transmitter
Installation dimension of MUF1805P transmitter
It is very easy to install the ultrasonic flow meter. Choose one suitable checking point, set the pipe parameter on the flow meter, and fix the transducer on the pipe, and then the flowmeter works. Please take reference on the rules as below while installing.
The installation of ultrasonic flow meter is the most simple and quick in all flow meter. Only choose one suitable checking point, input the pipe parameter to the flow meter and fix the transducer on the pipe then can make the measurement. Please take reference on the rules as below while installing.
Checking-point select principles
1.Get avoid from the position point 6 and 12 at o ‘clock direction to avoid signal attenuation due to the sediment at the bottom of the pipe or the bubble and cavitations.
2.Adequate consider the deposit condition within the pipe, try to choose the part without deposit for measurement. When completely meet the conditions, it need to take deposit into consideration as lining for better measurement accuracy.