Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine
Ultrasonic cleaning is based on the cavitation effect caused by high frequency ultrasonic wave vibration signal in thefluid. Microscopic bubbles are formed, and they implode violently causing the cavitation which create an intense scrubbing action on the surface of the item being cleaned. The bubbles are small enough to penetrate microscopic crevices, cleaning them thoroughly and consistently.
Ultrasonic cleaning is extremely effective at removing dirt and grime which would normally require tedious manual cleaning by hand. It has been used to clean a wide variety of instruments and mechanical parts such as carburetors, returning them to almost “like new” condition without damage to delicate parts.
- Stainless steel housing, tank and lid.
- Stamp tank without welding gap for better waterproof.
- Cooling fan
- Moisture-proofed PCB
- Industrial grade IC & ultrasonic transducer
This list is almost endless. Provided the product is non porous and can normally be immersed in water almost anything can be thoroughly cleaned. Here are some examples:
- Jewellery especially gold, silver & platinum
- Coins and other collectibles
- PCB Boards etc
- Engine/Model parts
- Toothbrushes & Dentures
- Electrical components
- Make-up cases
- Diesel injection pumps
- Printer heads and toner cartridges
- Motorcycle radiators
- Vehicle differentials
- Milking parlour equipment
- Golf clubs&grips&golf balls
- Horse bits&stirrups &horse brasses
- Tattoo needles
- Sugical equipment
- Motorcycle engine crank cases
- Engine cylinder heads
- Bicycle derailleurs
- Knives, bayonets and other militaria
- Gun and gun components
Ultrasonic cleaning is not recommended for the following gemstones: Opal, Pearl, Emerald, Tanzanite, Malachite, Turquoise, Lapis and Coral.
Ultrasonic is widely used throughout industries to remove difficult contaminants from the parts during or after manufacturing process which might require a stage of cleaing before the next process. In general, if an item can be cleaned with liquid, it can be cleaned much faster and more thoroughly with an ultrasonic cleaner, Compared to traditional solvent/scrubbing methods of cleaning in a parts washer, our ultrasonic cleaners:
- Are more effective at removing contamination
- Are quicker to achieve the results you want
- Save employee time (and consequently money) by enabling ‘switch on and leave’ cleaning
- Are heated to allow cleaning solvents to work more effectively
- Use mechanical timers for simplicity, precision and longevity
- Produce less mess during use
- Less chemistry
- Reproducible result